Infrastructure Cost & Management - ICM Consultants
We are a firm of Consulting Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Engineers registered in Kampala, Uganda in 2006. The firm was founded by a team of experienced quantity surveyors and has its offices in Kampala - Uganda and in Nairobi - Kenya.
ICM Consultants is licensed to practice by the Surveyors Registration Board of Uganda and the Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity Surveyors of Kenya.
We offer a wide scope of professional cost planning services in the areas of development of buildings and related physical and social infrastructure. Right from the Concept...to Completion.
Who We Are
- Infrastructure Cost & Management Consultants (ICM) is a firm of Consulting Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Engineers registered in Kampala, Uganda.
Through our internal staff training, ICM Consultants Ltd ensures that it has the breadth of technical skill and experience required for large multi-disciplinary projects, to meet the high standards required by our clients.
The firm employs highly qualified professional staff assisted by a team of competent support staff.
What We Do
- We deliver quality core services consisting of project management, cost consultancy and engineering advisory services to all our clients for a variety of projects incorporating both new, remodeling and rehabilitation works of specialized ICT buildings, Institutional buildings, residential buildings, Office buildings, Commercial buildings, Industrial developments, Master Planning projects, Health/- Medical facilities, Leisure facilities, Transport infrastructure, Urban design and planning projects.
General infrastructure installations in areas of roads, water and sanitation alongside auxiliary facilities.
At ICM Consultants, we provide comprehensive Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Engineering Consultancy Services to our clients.
ICM Consultants works in the following market segments:
- Commercial Developments
- Hotels / Resorts / Furnished Apartments
- Residential Developments
- Data & Switching Centers
- Malls & Office Park Developments
- Transport & Infrastructure
- Mixed Use Developments
- Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
- Education Facilities
- Factories, Workshops, Warehousing / Storage Centers & Manufacturing Facilities
- Public Facilities - Churches, Mosques
- Large Villa / Housing Complexes
- General Infrastructure - Roads, Water & Sanitation
To be the leading consultancy management firm in the fields of quantity surveying, project management
and Engineering by offering unrivalled services in the areas of Infrastructure Development.
To offer quality and timely information on cost of Infrastructure Development and ensure Professional Management of Resources to achieve maximum value for the Investment.