At ICM Consultants, we provide comprehensive Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Engineering Consultancy Services to our clients.
This involves integration, monitoring and control of the contributors to the project and their output, evaluation and selection of alternatives in pursuit of the client’s satisfaction with the project outcome.
- Project Management and Client Representation
- Project Cash Flow Planning & Programming
- Contract Administration
- Management Contracting
The Quantity Surveyor, also known as a Construction Economist, or Cost Manager in the construction industry. As advisers they estimate and monitor construction costs, from the feasibility stage of a project through to the completion of the construction period.
- Preparation of Contract Documents and Bills of Quantities
- Budgets, Estimates, Cost Planning and Cost Control
- Value for Money Audits
Cost Planning and Commercial Management throughout the entire life cycle of the project from inception to post-completion. This is mostly concerned with construction costs and contracts.
- Project Planning and Scheduling using latest software
- Value Engineering and Management
- Valuation of Existing Property for Accounts, Insurance & Loans
At ICM Consultants we work with other consulting firms in the public sector, the State Government Departments/Authorities, and increasingly with building contractors, financiers, property developers, project managers and universities.
As a leading service provider in this industry, our excellent quality, accessibility and solid client relationships have led to repeat business opportunities on new projects with previous and current clients.